Boston Aircontrols is hosting a Belimo 101 on Tuesday 4.26, 2022 from 8:30am-4:00pm. The course is free for up to 20 people! Join us at our warehouse location at 8 A St., in Burlington, MA. This is a fantastic opportunity to receive valuable instruction for anyone working with Belimo air damper actuators and control valves. There are only 20 spots available for this class so register today!
Belimo 101 4.26 Training Program Participants Will Learn:
- How to size an actuator based on damper torque requirements
- The differences between fail safe and non-fail safe actuators
- The control signals commonly used today in commercial HVAC
- How to select control signals based upon application
- How to identify the features and properties of Belimo actuators from the model number
- How to mount and wire fail safe and non-fail safe actuators
- Basic troubleshooting on the mounting and wiring of Belimo actuators
- The programming options available on Belimo Multi-Function Technology (MFT) products
- The key differences between 2-way, 3-way, and 6-way valves
- The difference between mixing and and diverting valves
- And much, much more!
For questions or more information on this course, please submit the form above.
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Where: Boston Aircontrols Training Center
When: 8:30am – 4:00pm (Breakfast & Lunch Included)