- Product family
- Linkage series
- Applicable Valve Size
- 1/2" , 3/4" , 1" , 1-1/4" , 1-1/2" , 2" 
- Media Temp Range (water)
- 20...250°F [-7...120°C]
- Media Temperature Range (Steam)
- 32...338°F [0...170°C]
- 1-1/2" (33 teeth)
- Frame, plate, base
- stainless steel
- sinttered steel
- Stem Adaptor
- Mounting Position
- UGSP0008 Custom Retrofit Linkage for Variuos Globe Valves, For Use with Belimo Rotary Actuators
- Structure Level2
- Globe Valve/Actuators (Retrofit)
- The actuator is sold separately from the linkage. This allows users to select any actuator with the desired control signal. Since the linkage utilizes standard airside actuators, they can be purchased at any time and mounted in the field. Due to the free spring design of the linkage, clearance is not an issue. The linkage can be oriented at any angle on the bonnet.
- The UGSP Custom retrofit kits are designed courtesy of the Retrofit Form to easily attach to the valve bonnet on select competitor valves utilizing Belimo actuators. The kit is used to restore service to the valve without removal of the valve, saving down time. The unique collar design allows the UGSP to be mounted on various two-way or three-way valves. In addition, the rack and pinion construction allow the linkage to be used with normally open and normally closed valves.
- The UGSP linkage provides downward travel with 95° rotation on the actuator. The linkage travel is based on the size of gear inside. The size of the gear is stamped on the frame. This allows the valve to extend fully open or closed based on signal. When directional needs vary, the actuator can be flipped or directional switch turned to a new rotation. The compact design allows for installation in tight spaces.