Belimo Zonetight™ Zone Valves (QVC)
|Click here for direct links to Belimo YouTube instructional and informative videos. Check back frequently, as new videos are always being added!|
Space Saving Zone Valves
- Belimo ball valve design offers zero leakage;
ensures tight closing eliminating energy
losses and resistant to clogging.
- Low power consumption up to 95% less
than conventional zone valves.
- Adjustable Cv value to meet the design.
2-Way and 3-Way QCV
The ultra-compact QCV leads the way in Belimo’s new generation of room and zone solutions. Equipped with a space-saving 2-way ball valve and an electromechanical rotary actuator, the QCV has an installation height of just 110 mm (4.33 inches) and offers a number of benefits over conventional pressure dependent control valves, including:
- Belimo ball valve design offers zero leakage which eliminates energy loss.
- Self-cleaning ball valve technology provides superior clog resistance.
- Low power consumption up to 95% less than conventional zone valves.
- Cv value to meet your design requirements.
The QCV zone valves are suited for commercial buildings where higher close-off and the ability to change flow is desired. Common applications include unit ventilators, fan coil units, VAV reheat coils, fin tube casing, radiant panels and duct coils. The valve fits in space restricted areas and can be assembled without the use of tools.